[ solar ] [ solar ]

Wow!

It has a very good start, and it holds it's excitement from there. Keep up the great work!

thanks man!

[ keep moving ] [ keep moving ]

Nice work.

Not fantastic, like some of your others, but I still found this quite good. I can notice a bit of improvement, which seems to be good.
Perhaps, for a change, you might be interested in submitting in the Ambient genre.

boney-man responds:

Well, don't get me wrong I like some ambient music, but it's just not my style. I NEED to have some fast drums (or any drums for that matter, but they have to be prominent, unlike ambient). I'll make ambient DnB occasionally though... lol.

thanks though, maybe I'll try ambient one day!

Nav - Quantum Fire Nav - Quantum Fire

Truely amazing!

Your style when you make music is really good and unique. Keep it up!

Nav responds:

Thanks! :)

Nav - Deathwish [Full Ver.] Nav - Deathwish [Full Ver.]

Excellent!

There is literally nothing bad about this song. The drums are loud - but hell - there is nothing wrong with that!

I bet this song is going to be a classic soon...

Nav responds:

:D

Thanks!

[ pyromaniac ] [ pyromaniac ]

Hmm, I'm not sure.

There were parts in this song were the bass just was over used. But like most of your other submissions, it's still hardcore!

boney-man responds:

I agree about the overused bass. But yeah, hardcore is what I was going for lol.

Rig - Genesis Rig - Genesis

Beautiful

Rig, every time you make I song I think, "No-one can get any better then this...". Yet nearly every time you submit a new song it gets better and better.

Rig - Moving On Rig - Moving On

Absolutly the best song I have ever heard!

This is the most sublime songs I have ever heard! It would probably stay that way too.

PX9 B0UNC3 & cnb collab PX9 B0UNC3 & cnb collab

... What?

I don't understand this... Though I think that is intentional.

Rig - Catharsis Rig - Catharsis

Wow.

I am stunned, Rig. I never you could make such an emotional song. It almost made me cry.

Rig responds:

Well, yeah...

Rig - Egg Sucker Rig - Egg Sucker

Haha!

I really like your sense of humour!