asdf asdf

Hahaha!

This made me laugh the first time in 2 months.

now what now what

I don't know why I'm reviewing this...

... But I have to tell you what a huge piece of crap you just vomited on the portal.
This belongs to be in the bin!

I don't take opinions from idiots like you, so there is no point on responding to my review unless you want to embarrass yourself more.

RelaxAnimation RelaxAnimation

Alright, but short.

But I must say, why the hell must you make the animation 30 % of the Flash application and the rest of it black?

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

What happened...

What happened to basic ingenuity? This lacked meaning, gameplay and story. I am almost refusing to think that this is a game.
I have to be honest though, the graphical detail is far beyond the expectations of a typical flash game.

Stick Man RPG (Done!) Stick Man RPG (Done!)

LOL!?!!?

I would of given it a 5, but a gave it a 7 for the hilariousness. Even the graphics are funny!

Clear Vision: Elite Clear Vision: Elite

Great work, Danni!

This is certainly one of your best, and I gather that Komix did help, as her submissions I have seen are fantastic.

This is way better then Tactician Assassin, though it isn't as precise and perfected as it. There are a few things I question about Clear Vision: Elite, like the characters introduced at the start when only one of them is in the story (I.E. The main character) and the layout of the 'Shop'.

But otherwise, Clear Vision: Elite is great! Perhaps improving your story lines a bit in the future so they will be excellent!

[ solar ] [ solar ]

Wow!

It has a very good start, and it holds it's excitement from there. Keep up the great work!

boney-man responds:

thanks man!

[ keep moving ] [ keep moving ]

Nice work.

Not fantastic, like some of your others, but I still found this quite good. I can notice a bit of improvement, which seems to be good.
Perhaps, for a change, you might be interested in submitting in the Ambient genre.

boney-man responds:

Well, don't get me wrong I like some ambient music, but it's just not my style. I NEED to have some fast drums (or any drums for that matter, but they have to be prominent, unlike ambient). I'll make ambient DnB occasionally though... lol.

thanks though, maybe I'll try ambient one day!

Nav - Quantum Fire Nav - Quantum Fire

Truely amazing!

Your style when you make music is really good and unique. Keep it up!

Nav responds: